Subj: New Username & Account Number for Horizon Enterprises and Research - Please Read
Date: 10/17/2002 5:07:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From: migration@verisign.com (VeriSign, Inc.)
To: anilmitra@AOL.COM

IMPORTANT: NEW VERISIGN®
ACCOUNT NUMBER / USERNAME
INFORMATION IS BELOW. SAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.

Dear Mitra Anil :

We notified you in June that we would be migrating your contact information and the domain name registration(s) you manage to our new system. The purposes of this communication are to let you know we have successfully upgraded your contact information and the domain name(s) listed at the end of this message to a single account and to provide you with your new Account Numbers/Usernames. Within the next two weeks, we'll send your new passwords to the address listed below.

With the new customer account system, you now have one place for accessing all the domain name(s) you manage. The password-protected online account management tool lets you manage and update your domain and contact information. Renewing your domains is easy with the express renewal feature -- you also have the option of selecting auto renew so you never have to worry about your domains expiring. If you have more than one account, you can quickly consolidate domain names to a single account -- all online and all in one secure place.

You can also make name changes within your account using a new, fully automated and secure online process. Name changes include legal name changes, corporate identifier changes or modifications (e.g., change from Your Company, Inc. to Your Company, LLC), and spelling and typographical corrections. This service is now offered at no cost to you.

To help you get started, please take a few moments to read through the general questions and answers below.

How do I access this new account and the domain name(s)?
The new Account Number/Username is below. You can personalize this account number once you log in so it's easy for you to remember.

ACCOUNT NUMBER/USERNAME: 30447787

For this account, you have the ability to update and change the billing address, change the name of the account holder, modify and/or add contacts, and specify all domain details, such as hosting information and IP addresses for the domain name(s) that was upgraded.

For your information, the account holder for this account is:

Horizon Enterprises and Research
945 Mad River Road
Arcata CA 95521
US

You are also listed as an administrative or technical contact for other domain names that exist in other accounts. We have provided you with a separate user-level username so you can access a full listing of domain name(s) you are associated with, across these other accounts. For these other domains, you can modify your contact information and specify domain details such as hosting information and IP addresses.

USER-LEVEL USERNAME: 30447789

When can I log in?
The account management tool is password-protected for your security; therefore, your passwords are not included in this message. You'll receive a password for each Account Number/Username via postal mail within the next two weeks (addresses outside of the US will take longer). Please look for a letter from VeriSign that says OPEN IMMEDIATELY: NEW ACCOUNT INFORMATION ENCLOSED on the envelope.

We will mail the passwords to the address we have on file for you, which is:
Mitra Anil
4510-G Valley West Boulevard
Arcata CA 95521 US

What if the address above is incorrect?
If the address is incorrect or if you do not receive your passwords within two weeks of this message, please follow the steps under the question titled "What if I don't receive my Account Number / Usernames and password?" on our FAQ page at http://www.migration-faq.com/.

What if I manage other domain names other than the ones listed in this message?
For the purpose of this communication, a maximum of 50 domain names have been listed in this message for the account where you are the administrative contact. For accounts containing more than 50 domain names, the full list of domains can be viewed online through the account management tool.

Note that we will continue to migrate domain names to the new system until the upgrade is complete this fall. Some domains you are associated with may be scheduled to be migrated at a later date. As domain names are upgraded, they will be accessible through the account management tool.

The domain names you manage across accounts are not included in this message. When you receive your password for the username 30447789, you can log in and view the domain names online.

Can I still use e-mail templates?
No, e-mail templates are no longer necessary because these tools are available for you online through the account management tool.

What can I do with the online account management tool?
You can update and modify your contact and domain information with the account management tool. Other benefits include the option to renew your domain name registration(s) online or the option to renew domain name(s) automatically with a credit card so you never have to worry about expiration dates.

Please be assured that the functionality of your domain name registration(s) and Web site(s) has not been affected in any way during this system upgrade. This migration only affects the way you interact and manage your domain name(s) with VeriSign.

What are the next steps?
Your passwords will be mailed to you within two weeks. Save this e-mail. You will need both your Account Number/Username (listed above) and password to login to your new account at: http://goto.netsol.com/login.

For more information about the upgrade, read our account migration FAQs at:
http://www.migration-faq.com/. If you have questions, please contact Customer Service Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM ET at 1-866-462-6021, or +1 703-456-5884 outside the US and Canada.

Thank you for your patience during this system upgrade.

**Domain name(s) that were migrated during this phase of our system upgrade:
HORIZONS-2000.ORG

Please do not reply to this message. For any customer service inquiries, please e-mail us through: http://goto.netsol.com/contactus

Any replies to this message will not receive a response.

© 2002 VeriSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

INICMIG3E1A -- VMM10172002 412200

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:51:24 -0400
From: "VeriSign, Inc."
Subject: New Username & Account Number for Horizon Enterprises and Research - Please Read