Subj:	 Dealer Information
Date:	99-08-05 17:16:15 EDT
From:	sales@hway.net (Hiway Sales)
To:	anilmitra@aol.com

Dear Webmaster:

Thank you for your interest in becoming an Authorized Dealer.

Hiway Technologies, Inc. has formed a new wholly owned subsidiary called
RapidSite, Inc. that will focus on our value added dealer channel.  Today
we are the worldwide leader in web hosting with over 110,000 virtual domains
with dealers in over 127 countries around the world. Much of our success is
due to our very successful and talented dealer network. Therefore, we will
continue to strengthen our dealer programs.

There are several major benefits to becoming a RapidSite dealer. First, we
offer a wide range of aggressively priced web hosting plans to our dealers
that have very high margins.  Second, our plans have a comprehensive set of
features that dealers can market. Finally, performance is fast and reliable,
backed by the best equipment, software systems, and service in the
industry.  All webs are served by lightning fast Silicon Graphic servers,
Cisco switches and routers, and multiple T3 internet connections on
separate backbones.

We have simplified the approval process as much as possible to get your
firm up and running quickly. Please visit our web site for a fast and easy
way to get started and look for the section called "Becoming a Dealer".
http://www.rapidsite.net/

Sign up today and join the RapidSite team.

Sincerely,

Steve Umberger
VP of Marketing

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:15:53 -0400